TEG Covid-19 Response Statement – July 2020
To all our valued Customers, Partners, Suppliers,
As the current COVID-19 pandemic presents challenges to all, we would like to confirm that TEG remains open and available to support you in your day to day operation.
TEG is nominated as a critical service provider in the fight against the pandemic and we are doing everything possible to manufacture critical components.
We have updated our response with further measures to mitigate against possible impacts to our services and our dedicated staff as a direct response to the new state restrictions that came into operation this weekend:
- Daily digital temperature monitoring with face recognition.
- Staggered shifts to reduce traffic in communal areas.
- Twice daily clean down of all office spaces. Spot checks carried out & all cleaning is recorded,
- Utilization of hand sanitizer and Extra cleaning staff.
- One way system in operation in hallways,
- New office space has been created to allow for 2 metre distancing as much as possible,
- Maximum occupancy signs are outside all offices
- Product & Packaging Wipe Down – Prior to Site Delivery.
- Strict Visitor Access with notice to all sales representatives that no visits are permitted.
- Safe distancing in the canteen and offices with stricter instructions ensuring that no unnecessary visits to offices or quality rooms should take place.
- Staff returning from overseas from this weekend refrain from returning to our facility for the new term of 2 weeks after landing in Ireland.
- Staff with colds or flu-like symptoms leave immediately, self-isolate and call their doctor.
Our supply chain is back to normal availability and lead-times.
We are doing FAT by means of video, conference calls or shared files for international customers and In person FATs for local customers where possible.
Our focus is to support you in as normal a manner as possible while still adhering to best practice directives.