CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Programmer
ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE ON A NEW CHALLENGE?
This is where your amazing engineering future begins.
A vacancy exists for a CNC Programmer who will join our existing Team located in Mullingar.
Working at TEG means being part of a global team of dynamic, ambitious, inquisitive, innovating pioneers. Working to find the answers to some of engineering’s toughest challenges. It means looking to the future, and shaping the world we live in. TEG is all about innovation. We invest every year into the newest cutting-edge technologies, software and machinery that deliver the cleanest, safest and most competitive solutions.
TEG are a specialist engineering services company providing tailor made solutions to the aviation, biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries around the globe. The industries we operate in, whilst very different, all require the same engineering capabilities to service their needs. These capabilities are Design, Metrology, CAM, CNC Machining (milling, EDM & turning), Fabrication, Bending, Forming, Surface Treatments and Assembly.Overseeing these capabilities is a rigorous Quality Management System (QMS) which is regularly audited by outside bodies such as the Irish Aviation Authority, European Aviation Safety Agency and Lloyds Register.
You will be innovating, ambitious, motivated and a self-starter. You will love nothing more than tackling complex challenging problems. Thinking about how things could work better. You will always act with integrity and model your behaviour on the TEG values. You will represent TEG in a transparent and honest manner setting a strong example for others to follow. You will have the ability to articulate complex concepts.
- Programming of CNC machines for precision machining of component parts, tools and fixtures, using a wide range of materials, equipment and machine tools, whilst ensuring health & safety provisions are strictly adhered to with maximum machine efficiencies being achieved.
- Comply with all new product documentation & process control procedures including CNC program control & fixture documentation
- Ensure components and finished products consistently meet design specifications and highest engineering and quality standards
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
We’re seeking the best and brightest. You need at least
- Knowledge and experience of operating CNC machining centers, processes and use of CAD/CAM
- Knowledge in programming and machining 4-axis and 5-axis a distinct advantage
- Have flexibility, a growth mindset, and an ability to communicate effectively with plenty of initiative
- Be methodical, analytical and precise.
- Get as excited as us about our industry and how we can continue to deliver outstanding results for all our stakeholders
What else do you need to know?
TEG is an equal opportunities employer, which cultivates opinion, listens to all views with respect, recognises people based on their merits without bias and embraces diversity.
What you’ll get
A competitive salary and pension while working in a rewarding and friendly environment
Fill in your details and a member of our sales team will call you back.