TEG are a specialist engineering services company providing tailor made solutions to the aviation, biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries around the globe. The industries we operate in, whilst very different, all require the same engineering capabilities to service their needs.
These capabilities are Design, Metrology, CAM, CNC Machining (milling, EDM & turning), Fabrication, Bending, Forming, Surface Treatments and Assembly.Overseeing these capabilities is a rigorous Quality Management System (QMS) which is regularly audited by outside bodies such as the Irish Aviation Authority, European Aviation Safety Agency and Lloyds Register.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Fabricate components in line with specification on TEG drawings
- Review drawings, design and support improvements as appropriate
- Liaise with customers, vendors, Machinists & Designers on technical issues.
- Work in a safe manner and make sure all safety rules are strictly adhered to.
- Identify to your manager any risk or road blocks and help develop Strategies to mitigate these.
- Excellent communication to customers with upfront schedules and regular updates.
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory Standards, promoting quality awareness and making appropriate decisions on a daily basis.
- Participation in audits – regulatory body and customer audits.
The preferred candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of 3 or more year’s TIG welding and stainless steel polishing experience
- Experience of working within a Precision Engineering or Pharmaceutical/Aerospace Manufacturing environment is desired.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Must be computer literate e.g. Microsoft excel, word, statistical packages
- Must have demonstrable Problem solving / decision making ability
- Strong attention to detail and conscientious/thorough approach to assigned tasks.
- Relevant engineering experience or Product Knowledge.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
TEG offers a very competitive pensionable salary and is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying for this position and joining an exciting, expanding company, operating to the highest quality standards please contact the HR Manager, in confidence TEG, Forest Park, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, N91 CX80. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in your details and a member of our sales team will call you back.