Mechanical Design Engineer
TEG are a specialist engineering services company providing tailor made solutions to the aviation, biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries around the globe. The industries we operate in, whilst very different, all require the same engineering capabilities to service their needs. These capabilities are Design, Metrology, CAM, CNC Machining (milling, EDM & turning), Fabrication, Bending, Forming, Surface Treatments and Assembly.Overseeing these capabilities is a rigorous Quality Management System (QMS) which is regularly audited by outside bodies such as the Irish Aviation Authority, European Aviation Safety Agency and Lloyds Register.
- Providing mechanical design engineering & problem-solving expertise
- Project manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- Complete reverse engineering of various components from measurement to production.
- Technical support for production, sales and marketing.
- Taking ownership for the cross-functional activities required to resolve complex issues, always with the aim of continuous process improvement.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- Recent relevant industrial experience – Ideally 5+ years
- Experience with 3D CAD (NX Preferably) and 2D CAD.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Verbal, Computer and Presentational.
- A strong background in problem solving techniques.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team involving production, sales & marketing.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of biopharmaceutical component design
- Demonstrable innovation & creativity in finding practical solutions in a manufacturing environment
- Designing and developing products from concept to production.
- Creating and working with detailed drawings and drawing controls,
- DFM techniques
- Design review procedures
- Experience using CMM measurement equipment.
- Working within quality systems e.g. ISO9001, EASA Part 21G, AS9100.
TEG offers a very competitive pensionable salary and is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying for this position and joining an exciting, expanding company, operating to the highest quality standards please contact the HR Manager, TEG, Forest Park, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, N91 CX80. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in your details and a member of our sales team will call you back.